The Hunt For Ida Wave

The Hunt For Ida Wave o también abreviada como THFIW es una banda de Deathcore/Metalcore británica.
Es conocida por que sus integrantes han estado en otras bandas de peso como el guitarrista Chris (THFIW, Eternal lord, ex Friday’s Fallen) y Edward Butcher ( Ex I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN).



 

To Have And To Hold, To Choke Until Cold (EP) (2005)

01. This Is Not My Ideal Way To Spend An Evening, Shacked Up telling Ghost Stories To The Martyr
02. Mark My Words Across The Border You'll Die...Things Like This Made Me Lock My TV In A Cupboard So It Can't Pollute My Mind Anymore
03. Jacob Denver Said It's Not Alright, My Friends Can't Breathe Under Water Like I Can. If I Stay On Shore Much Longer I'm Gonna Stitch His Insides To A Tree
04. I Fall In Love Too Easily, This Is Leading To A High Death Toll And Me Walking Lonely Roads With No One To Talk To. Maybe One Day I'll Figure Me Out

Download

 

The Hunt For Ida Wave (Demo) (2005)

1. A Graphic Way to Show Nobody Cares Is to Take to the Lake and Rapidly Descend, for My Mother Is Asleep and So Should You Be
2. This Is Science Not Faith, Lets Just Throw Her Overboard, Even the Titanic Went Down
3. The First Time She Touched Me I Became an Invention Called Zero, Baby the City Lights Will Always Be More Beautiful Than Your Eyes

Download

1 Comenta AQUÍ:

Johnny dijo...

Please re-upload both albums!

Thanks!

HxC Zone © 2008 sitio sostenido por:
Mario Ruiz - Sergio Fredes - Claudio Fredes
Theme By Estructuremos